Rating:
4 Stars
Themes:
Fantasy, Cozy
Thoughts:
I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily. This is such a cute story and definitely deserves the title of cozy. Ashford does a great job of worldbuilding with really well detailed characters and settings, especially since he’s detailing many different magical creatures that I could picture really well from his descriptions. This is a really comforting read as even the plot point that needs to be overcome is cozy which is hinted to with the trigger list. I also loved the chapter titles which while a small thing really added to the overall feel of the book and Mitsi’s bent hat being the image on each page is a sweet touch. I fell in love with Mitsi instantly and there are so many more loveable characters in Marivell that I can’t wait for the sequel to check in with them all again.
Favourite Quote:
“Most folks don't find their calling until they've stumbled around a bit first.”

Comments
Post a Comment